Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Veintiocho

I've just had my 28th birthday yesterday. I always end up reflecting on life, friends, etc. on my B-day and this one was no different. I've been blessed to not be affected to much by the thought of getting old - I've always sort of looked forward to it. Of course I longed for the day I turned 18, and obviously 21, but some people say there's nothing to look forward to age-wise after that. I highly disagree. It really is just a number and with each addition to that number I feel wiser, healthier, and more at home with myself than ever. 
I love all of the people in my life and I feel like I've been extremely lucky/fortunate with my family, the paths I chose, and the friends I've met along the way. I truly couldn't be happier than where I am today.

No comments: