Monday, September 29, 2008

They're Here.......

Legacy people....Legacy.

DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN!!!!!The wait is over!!!! 15-ish years in the making I'm reunited with my childhood love, the Air Jordan V (no, I didn't want the pink when I was 11, but I'm just more awesome now). I can already jump higher and run faster. Just walking to the coffee machine at work I set a world record (we always have a Guiness Book employee on hand just in case). I stood up from my desk too fast and it almost exploded. Anyway... they're sweet. 
Whoever we play in dodgeball tonight better watch out!!!!!!

1 comment:

Alana said...

the shoes are awesome, but even better than the shoes (did I just say that? i think i did) is that you have a coffee "machine" at work. not a coffe maker. a machine. a coffee robot. coffee terminator, if you will. so korean.